Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random corners

It's nearly ten o'clock and finally quiet. I had a lot to say a few moments ago, but it seems to have gotten lost in the depth of silence around me. That's ok - I'll trade verbosity for peace any day.

It was a homey kind of day, I'll say that. I took the two dozen or so tomatoes from Sarah's garden and roasted, pureed and froze them into ice cube trays. Tomorrow I'll dump them into a zip lock and feel satisfied that I can have tomato soup or tomato sauce at a moment's notice. Smug - that's how I feel right now.

Got a little further on my current knitting project. I can't wait to do a little more so I can blog about it. I feel superstitious about this project - if I talk about it I won't get it done - and it's such a fun knit. So mum's the word for now. Sorry. I know, I'm such a tease. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Ha, you are a tease. Better than me. I am just silent. No blog post. But i have been knitting, so that is something. Can't wait to see your unveil.