Friday, March 13, 2009

Intervention

I'm taking you up on your offer, Sarah - when can you come over???

Here's one of Owen's many collections. Rocks, shells, tiny beads. Anything small is instantly claimed.


Our whole family is made up of collectors. I myself have more books than I care to count. And then there's the yarn! (Have I mentioned lately my love of yarn?? Why did I never realize its potential before?)

Speaking of yarn, can you see the owls?


I'm so in love with this pattern right now. It's the free Owl Baby Vest pattern from Ravelry. I know my purls suck, but these are my first cables so I'm cutting myself some slack. I'm done with the five cable owls and am nearly finished with the back. I can't wait to put it on Aidan and show him off.

We're off to the beach tomorrow - see you there, Sarah!

2 comments:

LittleCanoe said...

So cute! I saw an adult sweater pattern like this, and I'm seriously considering casting on for it.

Mom said...

I'm sure we're descended from a line of magpies!