Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday



Pretty yellow gerber daisies courtesy Owen and JJ.  Owen said I needed them when he and Daddy were at the store and Daddy agreed (what a smart daddy!).  So now I have these lovelies to enjoy whenever I go through the living room.  They're quite cheery on these blustery gray days - of which today was not one.  Today was bright blue and clear - the sun felt glorious.  A good day to finally get my teeth fixed (not as much fun as getting flowers, but necessary).  A cold chocolate shake afterward took some of the aches away.  Then a quick trip to the yarn store where I fell in love with some lovely pale yellow angora (I'm a sucker for yellow, what can I say?  My peeps know me well.).  Like I told Lynda, I'm thinking mittens...

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Such happy flowers! Just needed the yarn on the table too.

Katie Elizabeth said...

I agree! Where is the yarn? Are you thinking fingerless mitts, perhaps?