Thursday, January 6, 2011

Handmade love #1


I was the lucky recipient of many handmade Christmas presents this year, but these have by far seen the most use (and they certainly traveled the farthest to get here!).  Lynda made these fabulous ruched mitts and not a day has gone by when they haven't been with me.  The wool is sturdy but soft and the color compliments everything that I wear (even when I paint my fingernails blackish-purple they seem to coordinate).  Lynda is someone to whom I look up to in every way - as a mother, a crafter and a friend she is the gold standard.  So I wear these with pride and affection, Lynda!  Thank you so much! 

4 comments:

Sayschnicklefritz said...

Love those! You are a lucky duck.

Lynda said...

Mutual admiration - I love that :D
Keep up the writing and fill that next journal!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Amen, Sista!

BEESTLYproducts said...

the cuff looks intresting. love them!