Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet


Aren't these the prettiest roses?  I'm a lucky mama to have a family of such great guys.  One advantage of being the only female in a group of boys is I don't have to share!  These babies are mine all mine.

I dove into my red chair last night, then wandered upstairs to watch the SNL episode Betty White hosted the other night.  If you haven't seen it - what are you waiting for?  I nearly peed my pants I laughed so hard.  What timing - what expressions!  She's always been a favorite of mine.  Gramma Joy and I were big Golden Girl fans back in the day.  We'd watch then call each other on the phone to laugh about our favorite scenes.  It was one of the only shows I was allowed to stay up late for.  I hope I'm that cool when I'm eighty-eight.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love rose blooms. Can you guess what Shannon's second name is?
You are lucky - you have it all!