Monday, October 19, 2009

In which I go completely round the bend

It started with one sweet little gnome. Then three more...


I mean, who could resist? Aren't they just darling? And so squishy and huggable and just perfect for little hands to hold and feel and carry around and love. Then I got in the mood for some Halloween crafting and the madness began. I give you the Halloween Collection (thus far):

Willamena the Not-So-Wicked Witch

I Want My Mummy

Little Punkin' Head
I'm completely obsessed. Can you tell? Just think of the Christmas possibilities! Oh my. I may never recover from gnome fever.

5 comments:

suz said...

so very stinking cute! your very talented.

Erin Joy said...

Oh, thanks - you too could be swamped with gnomes! Such a quick easy knit.

Rima said...

Yes, how CAN one resist. They are so adorable and cute!

Dana said...

I get dibs on Mr Punkinhead!

Katie Elizabeth said...

What a good collection! How have you resisted posting so long?