Friday, July 3, 2009

Best Box Ever!






What can one say but OH MY GOSH! This is seriously cool. The vintage picture postcards are a hoot. And puns! Yes! The only question now is what the heck is worthy to be housed here? Thanks, Katie! This was the best cheer present I could have imagined. Now I can't wait to see what Lynda sent you. When we decided to do a "cheer" exchange I was so excited - now I see I had a reason to be! When friends take time and energy out of their lives to sit down and make something for someone the gesture takes on a whole new meaning. I'm so glad I have such excellent friends.

3 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

I think that it is awesome that at 12 o'clock at night, you are trying to find good lighting, and I am back on you blog just in time for the update.

Cheers!

Erin Joy said...

I know - crazy, aren't I? What on earth are we doing up so late???

Lynda said...

Yes, Katie is brilliant. Such a fun surprise. I love it. So 'you' Erin with all the postcards. I bet you're smiling from ear to ear!