Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Technically Tuesday


Technically this should be a Sarah post, but since she's busy, I thought I would put up an example of her craft skills. That and she's been busy making things (and dropping really annoying hints!) that she can't share yet, so here is the last thing she made: felted soap for Valentine's Day. It's a heart...slightly realistic. JJ says it makes the bathroom smell good.

Technically this should be a St. Patrick's Day post, since that is the name of the day, but she didn't felt shamrocks! I do think, however, she should seriously consider felting soap shaped like Easter eggs.

Technically, Aidan's birthday only comes once a year, but today he is officially six months old - Happy Unbirthday, Baby! His early babyhood is over - bring on the next phase!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I have made certain to put my and Phil's felted soaps up high in our showers so that dear Bedivere can't get to them and eat them - he so enjoys homemade treats!!!