Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring!?

Oh my goodness! The idea that spring is just around the corner absolutely rules. Today I have been nursing a bit of a hang over, (we walked home), so I went to the yarn shop with two of my favorite people Lili and Kristen. On my way out I couldn't help but take a quick picture of the blooming bush in front of our sweet 'lil house. What is this bush called Erin? 

                      Flowers!!
I am going to stay in tonight and try to finish that short and sweet cardigan thingy I started. I finally found the website that is helping me understand the pattern. We'll see....

5 comments:

Erin Joy said...

Looks like a camilia to me...gorgeous photo!

Mom said...

That's "camellia" (I know, spelling is SO boring) - just remember that you have only so many brain cells - you need to guard what you have - some day you may need them!!!

Erin Joy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I'm lucky if I can spell my own name these days...

Erin Joy said...

What's your name again?? Sarerin? Sheesh I forgot. Bad news Mom! - Ersarah

Mom said...

See what too much partying does to your brain? Learn from my (wild college) example!