Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Projects


Intrigued? I bought this gorgeous yarn last year and set it aside. Why??? It's so pretty. And soft. And darkly springish - like our backyard after a thunderstorm. Yes, I know there are other things to work on, but I have been thinking about this yarn for ages, and since it's going to be something for Aidan I figure I had better get on it - he won't be small forever!

It's been a somewhat trying day: rain, dreary skies, a two year old who won't stop asking the same questions eight million times. I'm glad he's learning to talk, but can he learn a new question already? We did have fun at the Tigard Playgym this morning and met some new friends, as well as old ones. Thank heavens there are places around here to go when the rains hit. How else would we get the ants out of our pants I don't know.

Got the new Decemberists cd yesterday - haven't had a chance to listen, but it will be going in the car soon. Something to look forward to, right?

Now, what the heck is for dinner???

4 comments:

Erin Joy said...

It's official! Blind Pilot (ryan) is going on tour with The Decemberists this may. Sheesh! Maybe you can figure a way to come with me to the McMinnimuns Edgefield show... they will also be playing with Andrew Bird. What Tha Bleep!!!

Mom said...

My new cure for a dreary day is going to your blog - thanks, guys!

Katie Elizabeth said...

I am resisting the temptation to correct spelling of McMenamins, not wishing to sound like a mom...wait.
Erin, have tried the old "What do you think?" trick as an answer to Aidan's incessant question?
You are on your own for dinner though. Dinner, always what to make for dinner.

Katie

Mom said...

Spellers of the world, unite!!! Yes, I'm a mom, and darn proud of it!