Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Blog Commences!

Happy Birthday! Today our blog becomes a reality. How exciting! But how does one begin? Since this is to be a shared blog, we will be sharing our thoughts independantly and in conversations. Growing up together we didn't always get along (ok, did we ever?) but now we're super close and really involved in each other's life. We've both discovered the joy of crafting and will be using this blog to explore and share our projects. In between moments of work, mothering and life in general!


So here is my current obsession: beautiful yarn! I got a whole basketfull of this yarn yesterday at our favorite yarn store Abundant Yarns in Sellwood. When Sarah showed me the balls she bought, I just had to buy up the rest. What else is leftover Christmas money for??? I've already got a few projects in mind...

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi Erin! Can't wait to see what you make with the yarn, those colors are yummy! Happy first blog post!

Mom said...

Yes, you did get along sometimes - as your mother, I can attest to that - like when watching your favorite movie of the moment (Three Amigos, anyone?) - or eating your favorite dinner of Stouffer's macaroni and cheese and baby peas - or playing "got you last" with Uncle Mike - congrats on your blog and on your great sisterhood - I knew you had it in you!