Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jump Rope for SUN!


I'm up! Yes the infamous sleepy one has awoke at a reasonable hour. Partly thanks to my roommate who gets up much earlier than I, and also to a certain kitty....

I finished a craft project yesterday that I'm quite pleased with, however, it is for my sisters birthday so I must hold off from posting pictures until after her big day, (which is Monday!).

I'm getting excited for a little jaunt out to the coast to see some family. I haven't had a chance to play with my nephew on the beach since he's been able to walk so that should be fun. Hopefully I'll get some time to continue my crochet project (short and sweet from the Happy Hooker) I'm sure my sister and I will have pictures to share!!

Ok, I'm seriously considering jump roping on my sunny deck. We shall see....

1 comment:

Mom said...

8:44am is the crack of dawn for you - or at least it used to be - turning over a new leaf?