Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Morning sleepy head (that's me)


This morning I tried to wake up early. I think that's the story of my life. Sometimes, however, I'm pretty good at it. My problem is that I just love staying up and crafting, reading, goofing off on the computer or whatever. The other problem is that I love to sleep. 
Oh well, I'll keep working on it.

My most recent craft makes me feel like a silly little kid, but I don't think I actually crafted this as a kid like everyone else. I've been making friendship bracelets! I can't believe I just admitted  it. Here's the clincher, I've been making one with subtle hearts in it for my boyfriend, with his two favorite color combos. Yikes. The best part yet is he will love it. 

Oh by the way Erin, my first one turned out a little on the small side so guess who gets it! 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Are you sure Phil and you aren't blood relatives? You know how he loves friendship bracelets - he wears them until they fall off, then mourns their loss - a good Father's Day gift, don't you think?