Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas came early!


Last night was Date Night in the Lynch household - not something we have very often!  The kids went off to a craft night at preschool - pizza, stories, games, hide and seek in the dark with flashlights - and we treated ourselves to Mexican food at our favorite place.  Afterward we drove over to Cost Plus and picked up my Christmas present!  The Cute-As-A-Button Erin chair!  Can you imagine?  They named a chair after me.  Hee hee.  Obviously it had to be mine.  Good thing I have a fabulous husband, huh?


Then as I was sitting in the fabulous new chair the post arrived - and look what was in it!  The most beautiful shawl pin ever, straight from Australia.  I guess I must have the best friend in the whole world down there - you do know me well, Lynda!  There's an engraving all around the ring:

"May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all your heart may desire."

The same to you, my friend, always!

3 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

such a great chair! that shawl pin is pretty classy, too :-)

Anki and Sassa said...

Wonderful chair. Perfect for knitting/reading/dreaming/planning the destruction of all evil-doers worldwide. Love the shawl and pin too.

Yarny Days said...

Ooh. What a beautiful chair. And love the shawl too.