Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Triptych


Today just feels like a great day.  I don't know if it's the coffee talking, or the sunshine and balmy air, or the quiet morning I had (both kids in school - YES!) - or maybe all of the above - but I feel kind of like Maria spinning on her mountain top today.  You know how it is when everything just works out?  I love when that happens.  If I could just get past the writer's block I've had lately, life would be perfect, but for now I'll take this day as it comes - it's been so good already, after all, who could ask for more, really? 

1 comment:

Kasia said...

I'm so glad you've had such a great day. The photos are stunning. After days of golden light, our weather has changed suddenly into deep autumn: very grey, very cold, very rainy and even more windy.
Hugs,
K.