Thursday, December 9, 2010

We interrupt your regularly scheduled December...


Just when you finally start really getting going on this whole holiday thing something happens to really throw you out of the loop. In my case it was a broken tooth. Last night a piece of one of my teeth broke out leaving a nice tidy little hole. Feels like the Grand Canyon to my tongue. So I guess my holiday celebrations will be interrupted by a couple of trips to the dentist (gasp/moan/shudder). Luckily it doesn't hurt (yet) because there were no openings until Wednesday. So cross your fingers and I will try not to faint dead away from anxiety in the meantime...maybe I'll save that for when I get the bill...

2 comments:

LittleCanoe said...

Yikes! Go get 'er fixed! Don't you just love the timing of it? Merry Fixmas!

Oiyi said...

Oh no, I hope you get it fixed soon and that it is painless.