Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy




We had such a nice weekend - good weather and smiling faces all around. Knitting was accomplished (buying buttons today!), laundry was folded, children played outside and my excellent husband cleaned out my car AND installed a new car seat for Aidan. Whoa. And while we're spreading the love, run out and see "Julie and Julia" right now. RIGHT NOW. I know I'm a little behind here, but it was such a lovely movie; especially the Meryl Streep bits, though Amy Adams was adorable, too.

Knitting photos soon - and oh my, you should see how much yarn I was left with in the end!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

aw your three loves! You are so lucky.

Grampa Phil said...

LIFE IS GRAND INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!

may you always have a smile that big on you face.

love you lots!!!!!!!!!
MOOOOOOOO COW
grandpa