Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday projects

A little writing, a little crochet to report. Had a nice break when both kids fell asleep at the same time this afternoon (when does THAT ever happen??). I almost didn't know what to do with all that peace and quiet, then I slapped myself silly and got to work.

Thank heavens there were extra batteries as my camera has been out for a few days. Wasn't sure I would even have a photo to share today. We really conquered the day - grocery shopping, library, preschool. Whew - makes me tired just remembering. Now if someone could just explain why my photo uploaded sideways my day will be complete.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sure was a busy day. Glad you got some peace and quiet in there too. What's the crochet going to be?

Katie Elizabeth said...

I got nothin' on the sideways photo thing.