Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He Stands!

It was a momentous evening for Aidan - he stood by himself and took his first real steps last night! Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital?? Next he'll be getting his PhD in chemistry or something. Thirteen months went by awfully fast. I can just imagine how the next thirteen years will go. Sigh. He's not really a baby anymore, is he? Owen and I spent the evening cheering him on, hooting and hollering like a couple of loons. Then Daddy came home and more carrying on ensued. I even managed to get him on video. If I can figure it out, I will post it here! Now get out there and celebrate with us by walking somewhere today!

2 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Yeeee Haw! Go ahead, picture me in my office joining in on the carrying on!

Oiyi said...

Woohooo!!! Another milestone!