Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi and Goodbye!


We're leaving the lackluster gardens of Portland for the blue waters of Newport tomorrow. Eight days of blissful beach combing. I want to know why we can't just leave right now! If we bring the laptop along I will be sure to drop a line now and then, but I'm not making any promises. I'm looking forward to painting pictures of the bay, keeping Aidan from eating too much sand and maybe some stolen knitting time. Technology never figures to prominently in my vacations!
Til then get out there and enjoy these last days of summer weather - you can bet that by Halloween we'll be seeing cooler temperatures. Yikes - where has this year gone???

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Enjoy your holiday and have a much deserved break from routine. Have fun, make memories to last long after the holiday and enjoy your family time together.
I'll miss our chats while you are gone but look forward to hearing all your stories when you are back. Take lots of pics to share!