Saturday, August 1, 2009

Meet Our Dashboard... Dreamcatcher, Ian's Hat, Pegalin, Little dave, Tiny Tiny Goat Cow, and Style (the snake)



Hellooooo!
We got van Wi-Fi up and running and that means we can safely ignore each other even more now! It also means that I can potentially blog during our seriously long drives. Right now we are heading to Santa Barbara from San Francisco. We were in San Fran for 2 days which was great. I love that city. It also was the kick off for this 3 week (ish) tour. Right up until we got in the van today it felt more like we've been on vacation than on tour, which is awesome. The Fillmore where BP played is amazing and the sound was great. They opened for Gomez, but had many fans there and the place was full for there sets both nights. So far so good.



On the drive down Ryan drew me a sweet tattoo. It was very spur of the moment. Good thing we don't have REAL tattoo capabilities, or we would all look ridiculous. I can't imagine why, but we got bored at some point during our drive down to San Fran. Go figure. I love it though! It looks remarkably similar to my real tattoo. The style of it and that it's also plant life. I think Ryan being the Ar-Teest that he is did it on purpose. Anyhow... I'm a little ruff around the edges from late night in my friends hot tub last night. Yup! That's right! I'm going to do a little back posting later but for now I will end with the rest of our dates....

Tonight- Santa Barbara
Sun 8/2- San Diego
Mon 8/3- LA
8/5- Utah
8/6- Fly to Chicago and stay through 8/9
8/10- Louisville, Kentucky
8/11- St. Louis, Missouri
8/12- Columbia, Missouri
8/13- Kansas City, Missouri
8/16- Lyons, Colorado
8/17- Aspen, Colorado
8/18- Telluride, Colorado
Then... HOME!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Sweet tattoo, indeed! Your trip sounds like the greatest fun - hard work, I'm sure, but a great opportunity to travel - I'll think of you as I'm sailing the Inland Passage on my cruise ship - the Celebrity Infinity - check out their website - AWESOME!!!

Erin Joy said...

Homedrawn tattoos rock! I should have Ryan design my compass tattoo...good to hear from you - and read about you! JJ took the kids to Mimz's house - peace and quiet! Wahoo!