Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have Eyebrows!!

Yes!! I was lucky enough to catch my lovely hair dresser, Michelle Krause of Frankie Page Salon, just long enough for her to give me another bangs trim. Oh yeah everybody, I have eyebrows again.
                                  0326092000
What a full day! I worked two jobs, got my hair cut, am about to make that lovely soup again and do a work out video! Maybe I'll have time to crochet too. I want to make myself a red collar! Erin I'm so jealous of your new stash! Luuuuckkkyyyyyyy!

3 comments:

Erin Joy said...

Surprise! A Sarah post! We will wear our new collars out somewhere posh. Nice brows! Funny-I trimmed mine today too!

Erin Joy said...

Your brows or your nose hairs... Hah! Funny me.

Mom said...

Now, girls, little birds in their nest mustn't quarrel!!!