Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do the Voices in my head bother you?


I want to start a lace scarf - something I bought the yarn for last summer - but I haven't had the nerve to pick it up yet. The yarn is sitting on my work table, mocking me. I think I'm starting to anthropomorphize too much. Yikes! A lack of normal human conversation has me making faces at the yarn now. At least the baskets of clean laundry can shut up now that I've folded stuff and put it away...ok, almost put away...it'll get put away before bed...or stacked on top of the dresser...probably.


Shout out to Monica - the Thanksgiving card is living in the craft room/office next to the little elephant I made. They look good together. I think this yarn will make a pretty scarf, don't you? No, Sarah, I won't start it until I finish your present - don't worry!

No comments: